The JVC KD-R810 is a mid-range car audio receiver. It features both front and real USB 2.0 connections for memory sticks or iPod and iPhone connectivity. It has full 2-way iPod and iPhone control and will charge them while playing. A new External Mode for the iPod Touch or iPhone allows full audio streaming, enabling YouTube or GPS functions to send audio to the receiver. Bluetooth is also now fully enabled with an included USB adapter.
The unit is HD and Satellite Radio ready, and MP3/WMA/WAV compatible. The interface is handled through an HS-IVi tuner, Full Dot LCD display, separated variable-color illumination, and wireless remote. An AUX input is also available if needed. Output runs through four 50 watt channels and a 3-band iEQ.
- MOS-FET 50W x 4 (20W RMS x 4)
- TI/Burr-Brown 24-bit DAC
- 3-Band Parametric iEQBluetooth(R) Wireless Technology (USB Bluetooth(R) adapter included)
- Front/Rear Dual USB Ports (WAV/MP3/WMA/iPod & iPhone Audio)
- USB Audio for iPod/iPhone etc.
- 2-Way Control for iPod/iPhone (Headunit/iPod or iPhone)
- 2 Connections for iPod/iPhone
- External Mode for iPod/iPhone
- MP3/WMA/WAV Compatible with ID3/WMA Tag (CD/USB)
- HD Radio Ready(R) (KT-HD300 required)
- SAT Radio Ready
- HS-IVi Tuner
- Loudness Control in 3 Patterns
- 2.5V Line and Subwoofer Output Level
- 3 Pre-Output Terminals (Front + Rear + Subwoofer)
- Subwoofer Control
- Front AUX-IN
- Full Dot LCD
- Separated Variable-Color