The KD-R610 is a car audio receiver built to be compatible with a number of external devices. A front USB connection can provide 2-way control of an iPod or iPhone, as well as charge it on the go. It is Bluetooth ready and works via an optional adapter, and is HD and Satellite radio ready.
MP3/WMA playback capabilities are included, and a separate front AUX input is available. 4 bands of 50 watts drive the audio output, a 3-band iEQ handles equalization, and a 24-bit DAC converts the audio.
- MOS-FET 50W x 4 (20W RMS x 4)
- 24-bit DAC
- 3-Band Parametric iEQ
- Ready for Bluetooth(R) Wireless Technology (KS-BTA200 required)
- USB Audio for iPod/iPhone etc.
- 2-Way Control for iPod/iPhone (Headunit/iPod or iPhone)
- Front USB Port (MP3/WMA/iPod & iPhone Audio)
- MP3/WMA Compatible with ID3/WMA Tag (CD/USB)
- HD Radio(R) Ready (KT-HD300 required)
- SAT Radio Ready
- HS-IVi Tuner
- Loudness Control
- 2.5V Line and Subwoofer Output Level
- 2 Pre-Output Terminals (Front + Rear/Subwoofer)
- Subwoofer Control
- Front AUX-IN
- Separated Variable-Color