The KD-R310 is a basic car audio receiver with a number of expandability options. It includes the basic features of the JVC KD-R210 including a front auxiliary input, wireless remote, and MP3 / WMA compatability. It also has Bluetooth expandability, and can work with your cellphone with an optional adapter. It is HD and Satellite Radio ready, and iPod compatible.
4 channels of 50 watts are sent to the speakers through a 24-bit DAC. Equalization is handled through a 3-band iEQ, and loudness control boosts the volume when needed. A separate output is available for a subwoofer, and direct subwoofer control is available. An AUX input is available for your external devices.
- MOS-FET 50W x 4 (20W RMS x 4)
- 24-bit DAC
- 3-Band Parametric iEQ
- Ready for Bluetooth(R) Wireless Technology (KS-BTA200 required)
- MP3/WMA Compatible with ID3/WMA Tag (CD)
- HD Radio(R) Ready (KT-HD300 required)
- SAT Radio Ready
- HS-IVi Tuner
- Loudness Control
- 2.5V Line and Subwoofer Output Level
- Rear/Subwoofer Selectable Pre-Output Terminal
- Subwoofer Control
- Front AUX-IN
- Separated Variable-Color