The JVC HA-NC260s are high-end over-the-ear noise cancellation headphones with noise cancellation circuitry which reduces 90% of outside noise. Designed with both comfort and sound quality in mind, the HA-NC260s come equipped with smooth memory foam cushioned insulation as well as a dual housing structure for each ear piece for additional noise cancellation. Additionally, each ear piece house a 40mm Neodymium driver for a high quality listening experience. Included with the HA-NC260s are a slim carrying case, a four-foot detachable cord, airline dual plug adapter and ¼-inch plug adapter.
The HA-NC260s' noise cancellation circuitry involves feedback technology which constantly monitors sound levels and the noise cancellation process; this allows for the HA-NC260 headphones to consistently block out 90% of outside noise. The HA-NC260s do need one AAA to power this noise cancellation circuitry but a single AAA alkaline battery should be good for 50 hours of continuous noise cancellation. The HA-NC260s' dual housing construction and memory foam insulation work hand in hand with their noise cancellation circuitry to provide a comfortable listening experience as well as an insulated one. The HA-NC260s' included airline plug adapter and ¼-inch plug adapter allow them to be compatible with almost any sound system.
- 40mm Neodymium driver unit
- 90% noise reduction with feedback technology
- Work as normal headphones when noise cancellation is switched off
- Detachable 4.9ft (1.5m) connection cord
- Extra sound isolation achieved with sound-insulating ear pads and dual housing structure
- 1 AAA battery provides 50 hours of continuous noise canceling use
- Carrying case, airline dual plug adapter and ¼-inch plug adapter included