The JVC Everio GC-PX10 is a high-end HD camcorder designed to provide a "true all-in-one experience" as it aims to provide high-quality still image and video capture. It features a Falconbrid imaging engine, a Konica Minolta HD lens and a 3" tiltable LCD touchscreen. Additionally, the Everio GC-PX10 sports an Advanced Image Stabilizer system and a 1/2.3" 12 Megapixel Back-illuminated CMOS sensor.
The Everio GC-PX10's Falconbrid imaging engine is capable of processing large amounts of pixel data for both stills and video capture, reducing camera size and battery consumption as all processing is done on a single chip. Its Konica Minolta HD lens provides the Everio GC-PX10 with 10x optical zoom and up to 19x dynamic zoom without any picture degradation. Meanwhile, the Everio GC-PX10's 12 Megapixel Back-illuminated CMOS sensor avoids the loss of incoming light because its circuitry is moved to a layer behind the photo diodes, resulting in a brighter, more detailed image.
- Falconbrid imaging engine
- Konica Minolta HD lens with 10x optical zoom, 19x dynamic zoom
- 3" tiltable LCD touchscreen
- Advanced Image Stabilizer system
- 1/2.3" 12 Megapixel Back-illuminated CMOS sensor
- 32GB of internal storage expandable via SD card
- K2 Audio technology