The Juki DDL-8700 is a single-needle, straight stitch, industrial sewing machine. Manufactured by Juki, a world leader in sewing quality and technology, this machine is perfect for sewing light to medium weight fabrics (not intended for leather or other heavy materials). With engineering for reduced vibration and noise, the Juki DDL-8700 is optimized for comfortable operation. With the addition of a servo sewing motor, this unit is whisper quiet and ideal for in-home use.
This item is sold as a complete unit, which includes the machine head, table, stand, motor, sewing light, drawer, and all necessary components installed and ready to sew.
- Single Needle Lockstitch
- Uses Organ DBx1 Needles same as 16x231
- Up To 5500 Stitches Per Minute
- Fully Automatic Lubrication
- 1/2 Inch Foot Lift By Knee Lever
- 1/4 Inch Foot Lift by Hand Lever
- Maximum 5mm Stitch Length at the longest stitch length setting
- Minimum 6 Stitches Per Inch at the longest stitch length setting.
- Includes Assembled Table, Stand, And 1/2hp Motor
- Industrial Sewing Machine for apparel/interior fabrics, not upholstery
- Bobbin Winder
- 6 Extra Bobbins
- 10 Extra Needles
- Machine Oil
- Instruction Manual
- Oil Pan
- Knee Lifter
- Sewing Drawer
- Thread Stand
- V Belt
- 1/2 HP 110V-220V Clutch Motor & Machine Belt Guards
- Formica Table Top (size 48" x 20" Ply Wood)
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it made in Japan?
It is made in China now. It used to be made in Japan few years ago.
What adding a servo motor to the machine changes?
It would allow you to regulate the speed of the motor with a knob.
Does it have a knee lift?
Yes, this machine comes with a knee lift.
Add New FAQ
- Maximum Stitches 6 stitches per inch.
- Needles 9-18 DBX1 (16x231) up to size 19
- Max. Stitch Length 5 mm
- Max. Sewing Speed 5500 stitches/minute
Add New Resource