The John Deere X534 is a high-end all-terrain riding mower that shares many similarities with the John Deere X530. Both sport the 25-hp V-Twin, full-pressure lubricated, air-cooled John Deere iTorque Power System, heavy-duty all-purpose rear tires and 1-in steering spindles. However, the X534 has the option of either a 48- or 54-inch deck, a 5-position tilt steering wheel and hydraulic power steering (with the 54-inch deck).
Its 25-hp V-Twin, full-pressure lubricated, air-cooled John Deere iTorque Power System provides the X534 with more lugging ability, full pressure lubrication, even cooling, and durability along with excellent power and performance. Its heavy-duty all-purpose rear tires give the X534 extra traction on even the toughest of terrains while its 1-in steering spindles provide exceptional durability. Additionally, the X534's 5-position tilt steering wheel makes riding and steering more comfortable while its hydraulic power steering maximizes the the benefits of 4-wheel steering, resulting in a tighter trim radius of only 13 inches.
- 25-hp V-Twin, full-pressure lubricated, air-cooled John Deere iTorque Power System
- 5 U.S. gallon fuel tank with a large 3-inch fill opening
- 48- or 54-inch Edge Xtra Cutting System
- Large 14-inch diameter steering wheel
- Heavy-duty welded frame
- Internal wet disk brakes for quick stops and long life
- 1-in steering spindles
- Hydraulic power steering for a trim radius of only 13 inches (with the 54-inch deck)
- 5-position tilt steering wheel
- John Deere X534 w/ 48-inch deck ($7,399)
- John Deere X534 w/ 54-inch deck ($7,599)