The John Deere X520 is a high-end riding mower similar to the John Deere X500. The two things that set the X520 apart from the X500 are its more powerful 26-hp V-Twin, liquid-cooled, John Deere iTorque Power System (the X500 has the less powerful 25 horse power variant) and heavy-duty all-purpose rear tires. Otherwise, the X520 offers the same 5 U.S. gallon fuel tank with large 3-inch fill opening, 54-inch Edge Xtra Cutting System and Twin Touch automatic transmission.
The X520's 26-hp V-Twin, liquid-cooled, John Deere iTorque Power System gives it more lugging ability, full pressure lubrication and even cooling for added durability as well as high-end performance and easy starts. Its heavy-duty all-purpose rear tires give the X520 superior traction and ride quality while its Twin Touch automatic transmission provides comfortable two-pedal foot control for effortless handling. Additionally, its 5 U.S. gallon fuel tank's large 3-inch fill opening makes refueling easier and helps to eliminate spillage.
- 26-hp V-Twin, air-cooled, John Deere iTorque Power System
- 5 U.S. gallon fuel tank with a large 3-inch fill opening
- 54-inch Edge Xtra Cutting System
- Large 14-inch diameter steering wheel
- Heavy-duty welded frame
- Internal wet disk brakes for quick stops and long life
- Standard tool tray and cupholder
- Low-effort manual steering provides a tight 22-inch turning radius and excellent maneuverability