The John Deere X360 is a mid-range riding mower with a 48-inch deck. Similar to the John Deere X340, the X360 has a couple of noticeable differences such as: a less powerful 22-hp V-twin, air-cooled John Deere iTorque Power System (the X340 sports the 25hp variation) and hydraulic power steering with tilt. Otherwise, the X360 has the same 35-watt headlights and internal wet disk brakes as the X340.
Its 22-hp V-twin, air-cooled John Deere iTorque Power System provides the X360 with more lugging ability, full pressure lubrication, even cooling, and durability as well as excellent power and performance. The X360's hydraulic power steering with tilt makes for effortless automotive-like steering control and enhanced maneuverability. Additionally, the X360's 35-watt headlights allow for safe late-night mowing while its internal wet disk brakes allow for easier and more immediate stopping.
- 22-hp V-twin air-cooled John Deere iTorque Power System
- 3.5 U.S. gallon fuel tank with a large 3-inch fill opening
- 35-watt headlights for nighttime mowing
- Twin Touch automatic transmission
- Hydraulic power steering with tilt for automotive-like control
- Heavy-duty welded frame
- Internal wet disk brakes
- Colour-coded controls are conveniently located for easy access