The John Deere X324 is a mid-range riding mower with a 48-inch deck very similar to the John Deere X320. Like the X320, the X324 boasts a 22-hp V-twin air-cooled John Deere iTorque Power System, 35-watt headlights and a 3.5 U.S. gallon fuel tank. Unlike the X320, the X324 sports 4-wheel-steering for unmatched maneuverability.
Its 22-hp V-twin air-cooled John Deere iTorque Power System provides the X324 with more lugging ability, full pressure lubrication and even cooling for added durability and smoother cutting. The X324's 35-watt headlights are designed to provide an optimum lighting pattern for mowing and snow removal in poor lighting conditions while its 3.5 U.S. gallon fuel tank has a large 3-inch fill opening for simple refueling, virtually eliminating spillage. Additionally, the X324's 4-wheel-steering provides unmatched maneuverability for a tight 9-inch turning radius.
- 22-hp V-twin air-cooled John Deere iTorque Power System
- 3.5 U.S. gallon fuel tank with a large 3-inch fill opening
- 35-watt headlights for nighttime mowing
- Twin Touch automatic transmission
- 4-wheel-steer provides a tight 9-inch turning radius
- Heavy-duty welded frame
- Internal wet disk brakes