The John Deere X300 is a mid-range riding mower with a 17-hp V-twin air-cooled John Deere iTorque Power System. It has a 3.5 U.S. gallon fuel tank with a large 3-inch fill opening located on the left fender, 35-watt headlights and a tight 16-inch turning radius. Additionally, the X300 has a Twin Touch automatic transmission for improved control.
The X300's 17-hp V-twin air-cooled John Deere iTorque Power System provides more lugging ability, full pressure lubrication and even cooling for added durability and excellent performance for a mower this size. Its 3.5 U.S. gallon fuel tank's large 3-inch fill opening allows for easier refueling, eliminating spillage while its 35-watt headlights provide an optimum lighting pattern for mowing and snow removal. Additionally, Twin Touch automatic transmission makes the X300 simple to maneuver due to its comfortable two-pedal foot control.
- 17-hp V-twin air-cooled John Deere iTorque Power System
- 3.5 U.S. gallon fuel tank with a large 3-inch fill opening
- 35-watt headlights for nighttime mowing
- Twin Touch automatic transmission
- 16-inch turning radius
- Heavy-duty welded frame
- Internal wet disk brakes
- John Deere X300 w/ 38-inch deck - smaller 38" deck variation ($2,999)
- John Deere X300 w/ 42-inch deck - larger 42" deck variation for a larger cutting swath ($2,999)
- John Deere X300 w/ 42-inch mulching deck - 42" mulching deck sizes and returns clippings to the lawn, reducing need for extra fertilization ($3,099)