The John Deere LA145 is a high-end riding mower very similar to the John Deere LA135SE. Like the LA135SE, the LA145 sports a 22-hp Briggs & Stratton V-twin engine, Reverse Implement Option and a translucent fuel tank with sight gauge. Unlike the LA135SE, the LA145 has a 48-inch cutting deck (the LA135SE's is 42") for a larger mowing area.
The LA145's 22-hp Briggs & Stratton V-twin engine provides it with the power and torque to handle even the toughest mulching, mowing, and bagging conditions thanks to its durable cast-iron sleeves and full-pressure lubrication. Its Reverse Implement Option allows the LA145 to safely mow in reverse thanks to its safety features which will shut down the engine if certain conditions are not met. Additionally, the LA145's translucent fuel tank with sight gauge allows you to plainly see fuel levels at a glance.
- 22-hp Briggs & Stratton V-twin engine
- UV-resistant JD Loy polymer hood
- Cast iron front axle with sector and pinion steering gears
- Kanzaki Tuff Torq hydro/automatic transmission with cruise control
- Full-length welded steel frame
- Translucent fuel tank with sight gauge for ease of checking fuel level
- Reverse Implement Option (RIO) allows operator to mow while backing up
- 48" mowing deck