The John Deere LA105 is a low-end to mid-range riding mower with a 19.5-horsepower Briggs & Stratton Anti-Vibration System single-cylinder engine. Its injection-molded, UV-resistant JD Loy polymer hood is extremely durable as well as UV- and rust-resistant, ensuring the LA105 will stay looking new for a long time while Its cast iron front axle also boasts long-lasting durability as well as automotive-like steering.
The LA105's 19.5-horsepower Briggs & Stratton Anti-Vibration System single-cylinder engine is powerful and durable enough to handle tough mulching, mowing, and bagging conditions; a cast-iron sleeve ensures long engine life while overhead valves allow for excellent power and fuel economy. Its UV-resistant JD Loy polymer hood ensures that the LA105's outside is as durable as inside: it is dent- rust- and UV-proof and its colour is molded in to ensure years of good looks. Additionally, the LA105's cast iron front axle will never bend even after years of use while its automotive-like steering system with sector and pinion steering gears ensures a tight, low-effort steering system.
- 19.5-horsepower Briggs & Stratton Anti-Vibration System single-cylinder engine
- UV-resistant JD Loy polymer hood
- Cast iron front axle with sector and pinion steering gears
- Full-length welded steel frame
- Translucent fuel tank with sight gauge for ease of checking fuel level
- Reverse Implement Option (RIO) allows operator to mow while backing up
- 42" mowing deck