The Joby Gorillatorch Blade is a mid-range flexible flashlight designed for hands-free use. It features Cree's XLamp XP-C LED bulb technology for 130 Lumens of brightness, a rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery and Neodynium magnetic feet. Additionally, the Blade's flexible legs provide fast and easy positioning with 360° of pan and 180° of tilt.
The Blade's XLamp XP-C LED bulb technology ensures optimal brightness in a slim design making it ideal for workbench use as it fits easily on a tool belt but provides enough brightness for most applications. Its Neodynium magnetic feet allow the Blade to stick firmly to any magnetic surface, providing hands-free usage. Meanwhile, the Blade's Lithium-Ion battery is rechargeable via USB or AC adapter.
- 130-lumen ultra-bright Cree XLamp XP-C LED
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery - USB or AC adapter
- Precise positioning with 360° pan 180° tilt
- Bendable, wrappable legs with powerful Neodynium magnetic feet
- Adjustable spot to flood beam
- Compact and modular, tactical flashlight
- Durable, aircraft-grade aluminum body
- Water and drop-resistant