The JL Audio 8W3v3 is an 8" subwoofer that is part of the W3v3 line of drivers. This series is modeled after JL Audio's flagship subwoofers in that the DMA(Dynamic Motor Analysis) have remained roughly the same to achieve accurate and tight bass response. The DMA in simpler terms means a constant analysis and adjustment of the magnetic field in relation to the current position of the magnet, which traditional systems regard as fixed. 8W3v3s are designed to work in small enclosures both sealed and ported, and also come with a removable and customizable mounting flange trim ring which can accept grille-mesh inserts directly for a nice look and speaker protection. W3v3s series are available in single 2 ohm, 4 ohm and 8 ohm versions(6W3v3 and 8W3v3 only in 4 and 8 ohm) which provides a range of connectivity to your amp in different load-bearing configurations.
- Thermal power handling(RMS): 250W
- Nominal Impedance: 2 ohm
- Weight: 8.2 lbs.
- Efficiency: 83.24 dB SPL
- Equivalent compliance: 0.54 cu. ft.
- Free air resonance: 35.14 Hz
- Mounting depth: 4.63"
- Frame accepts JL Audio grille mesh inserts directly . Grilles are sold separately
- Efficiency: 83.68 dB SPL
- Equivalent compliance: 0.57 cu. ft.
- Free air resonance: 35.40 Hz