The JL Audio ZR800-CW is an 8" component midbass subwoofer intended to give car audio systems a high quality sound in the mid/low range. Released in 2008, the door mounted ZR800 was designed by JL Audio in response to the number of larger vehicles on the road with ample space for a larger woofer on their doors. This all new design incorporates many techonolgies used in JL Audio's subwoofers and is designed to operate in automotive sound systems with a frequency range of 30Hz-400Hz. It can be used as a dedicated mid-bass speaker or as a full woofer in enclosed applications or as an infinite baffle. The mineral filled polypropelene cone is mounted in a vast allow frame using JL Audio's "Elevated Frame" cooling system and has a santoprene surround. The speaker is powered by a 1.75" voice coil and ferrite magnet. For optimal performance, it is recommended that the ZR800 has a dedicated amplification channel as well as active filtering.
- 8" diameter
- 1.75" Voice Coil
- Overall Frequency Response: 50Hz - 500Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Power Handling (continuous RMS): 125W
- Power Handling (peak music): 225W
- Recommended power range (per channel): 75W - 150W
- Efficiency: 87 dB
- Driver Mount Diameter: 7.125"
- Driver Mount Depth: 3.39"
- Mounting Application: Infinite Baffle
Add New Logo