The JL Audio ZR525-CSi 2-way component speaker system is designed for the car owner who is looking for a high-end sound system in their ride. This heart of this system is the 5 1/4" woofer. Designed using the bass-enhancing technology found their W7 subwoofers, the speaker is mounted using JL Audio's patented aluminum cast "Elevated Frame" cooling system. This provides maximum airflow accross the top-plate directly onto the voice coil windings, giving a good low frequency response and dynamic range. The polypropelene cone and butyl suspension elements were designed and manufactured by the world-famous Dr. Kurt Müller & Co of Germany. The 1" (25mm) light-weight aluminum dome tweeter is suspended with synthetic rubber to dampen ringing and features a Nomex voice coil to further reduce its mass. The tweeters come mounted in enhanced flush mount fixtures, but can be mounted using a compact flush mount or angled surface mount. The 2-way crossover features a high pass filter with 5 (+1.5dB, Reference, -1.5dB, -3.0dB and -4.5dB) levels options and a low pass with 4 levels, ranging from "low" to "high".
- Two 5 1/4" diameter speakers
- Two 1" dome tweeters (25mm)
- Two Crossover Networks
- Overall Frequency Response: 53Hz - 25kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Power Handling (continuous): 75W
- Power Handling (peak music): 225W
- Recommended power range (per channel): 25W - 150W
- Efficiency: 89.5 dB
- Driver Mount Diameter: 4.48"
- Driver Mount Depth: 2.34"
Add New Logo