The JL Audio C5-525x is a 2-way 5 1/4" coaxial speaker system designed to give car owners a high quality sound in their vehicle, without breaking the bank. The JL Audio C5 evolution series is based on producing high-fidelity sound in the toughest acoustic environment using materials that have been proven in speaker design. The C5-525X, along with the component equivalent C5-525, are the smallest speakers available in the C5 evolution line. The 5 1/4" woofers have a mineral filled poly-propelene cone, Butyl rubber surround, 1" voice coil and are mounted in a cast alloy frame using JL Audio's patented Elevated Frame Cooling. The 3/4" silk soft dome tweeters are powered by a Neodymium Magnet and use ferrofluid cooling and damping. This tweeter is universal accross the entire C5 series. The two included 2-way crossover networks use a 1st order low-pass filter and 2nd order high-pass and comes equipped with a 4-position adjustable tweeter output level, 3-position midrange presence control and features Polyswitch tweeter protection. Much like the tweeter, this crossover network is included with all C5 speaker sets.
- Two 5 1/4" diameter speakers
- Two 0.75" dome tweeters (19mm)
- Two Crossover Networks
- Overall Frequency Response: 53Hz - 25kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Power Handling (continuous): 75W
- Power Handling (peak music): 225W
- Recommended power range (per channel): 25W - 150W
- Efficiency: 88.5 dB
- Driver Mount Diameter: 4.48"
- Driver Mount Depth: 2.28"
Add New Logo