The Pioneer Championship PRS-D1200SPL is a Premier one-channel amplifier based on a class D circuit equipped with a subsonic filter, variable crossovers, and bass boost capability. A downgrade from the $1,099.95 PRS-D2000SPL, the more affordable $699.95 PRS-D1200SPL handles up to 2400w maximum power (versus 4000) and 1200w continuous power (versus 2000w). The PRS-D1200SPL also offers a signal-to-noise ratio of 70dB (versus 85dB). The Championship PRS-D1200SPL, however, maintains the PRS-D2000SPL’s Multi-Amplifier Synchronization System, external bridge-ability, and Dynamic Amplifier Protection circuitry. Although weaker than its counterpart, the Pioneer Championship PRS-D1200SPL is cited as an affordable high-power amplifier that fits perfectly with Pioneer’s TS-W3001D2/4, TS-1207D2/4, TS-W2501D2/4 and TS-W1007D2/4 subwoofers.
- Output Power (4 Ohm,
- Output Power (2 Ohm,
- Signal to Noise (1 Watt into 4 Ohms): 54 dBA
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 70dB
- Peak Music Power: 2400 Watts
- Number of Channels: 1
- Load Impedance Capability: 1~8 Ohm
- Continuous Power (4 ohm): 500W x 1
- Continuous Power (2 ohm): 1000W x 1
- Continuous Power (1 ohm): 1200W x 1
- Frequency Response: 40Hz ~ 240Hz
- Dimensions: 15" x 2-5/8" x 11-1/8"
Add New Logo