The JL Audio HD750/1 is a class D monoblock full-range amplifier based on Single Cycle Control switching technology. The second amp in the JL Audio HD series, the HD750/1 utilizes one channel instead of its 4 channel peer, the HD600/4. Whereas the HD600/4 outputs 150w per each channel for a total of 600w, the HD750/1 outputs 750w through its one channel. The HD750/1 also supports additional features such as an infrasonic filter, output polarity reversal, and dual mono speaker output connections. The Audio HD750/1, however, offers a reduced dampening factor of >500 @ 4 ohm / 50 Hz (versus the HD600/4’s >300 @ 4 ohm PER CH. / 50 Hz). Priced at $699.99, the JL Audio HD750/1 is cited as a decent solution for consumers seeking a one channel amplifier.
- Rated Power: 750 W RMS @ 1.5 ohm - 4 ohm (11V-14.5V)
- THD at Rated Power:
- S/N Ratio: >110 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Frequency Response: 6 Hz - 30 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor: >500 @ 4 ohm / 50 Hz, >250 @ 2 ohm per / 50 Hz
- Input Range: Switchable from 200mV-2V RMS to 800mV-8V RMS
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.74 in. x 8.29 in. x 1.93 in.
Add New Resource