The JL Audio HD600/4 is a class D four-channel full-range amplifier based on Single Cycle Control switching technology. The first amp in the JL Audio HD series, the HD600/4 supports up to 150w per channel. In single channel mode, the HD600/4 offers 150w at 1.5-4ohms, whereas in 2 channel mode, the HD600/4 offers 300w at 3-8ohms. The HD600/4 also includes a cast aluminum finned heat sink and “never-quit” rollback circuitry that helps prevent unwanted thermal shutdowns. In addition, the Audio HD600/4 is equipped for both standard mounting and stack mounting, whereby a user can mount one amp on top of another. Priced at $699.99, the JL Audio HD600/4 is cited as outperforming v2 and G series due to its multi-channel functionality, versus the 2 channel v2 and 1 channel G models.
- Rated Power (4 Channel Mode): 150 W RMS x 4 @ 1.5 ohm-4 ohm (11V-14.5V)
- Rated Power (Bridged to 2 Channel): 300 W RMS x 2 @ 3 ohm-8 ohm (11V-14.5V)
- THD at Rated Power:
- S/N Ratio: >110 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Frequency Response: 6 Hz - 30 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor: >300 @ 4 ohm per ch. / 50 Hz, >150 @ 2 ohm per ch. / 50 Hz
- Input Range: Switchable from 200mV-2V RMS to 800mV-8V RMS
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.74 in. x 8.29 in. x 1.93 in.