The JL Audio G2250 is a class A/B two-channel full-range amplifier based on an Absolute Symmetry class A/B circuit that utilizes discrete control circuitry and feedback loop designs for great power and dampening. The G2250 is essentially a two-channel version of the Audio G1300. There are a few differences though. For instance, the G2250 actually offers a reduced power of 160w max (versus 300w). However, it maintains the G1300’s frequency of 10Hz-25kHz and dampening factor of >200 @ 4 ohm. Due to the balancing (up and down) factors, the Audio G2250 is priced exactly like the G1300, at $249.99. It’s cited as a solid solutions seeking the functionality and affordability of the G1300 in a two-channel model.
- Rated Power 14.4 V Stereo: 80 W RMS x 2 @ 4 ohm, 125 W RMS x 2 @ 2 ohm
- Rated Power 14.4 V Bridged : 160 W RMS x 1 @ 8 ohm, 250 W RMS x 1 @ 4 ohm
- Rated Power 12.5 V Stereo: 60 W RMS x 2 @ 4 ohm, 90 W RMS x 2 @ 2 ohm
- Rated Power 12.5 V Bridged: 120 W RMS x 1 @ 8 ohm, 180 W RMS x 1 @ 4 ohm
- THD at Rated Power:
- S/N Ratio: >104 dB referred to rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz – 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 25 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor: >200 @ 4 ohm per ch. / 50 Hz, >100 @ 2 ohm per ch. / 50 Hz
- Slew Rate: ± 22V / µs
- Input Range: 200mV – 8V RMS
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.80 in. x 9.25 in. x 2.50 in.
Add New Logo