The JL Audio G1300 is a class A/B monoblock full-range amplifier based on an Absolute Symmetry Class A/B circuit. Similar to the class D monoblock Audio 250/1v2, the G1300 offers a relatively weak power of either 150w @ 4ohm, or 300w @ 2 ohm (versus 250w @ 1.5-4ohm). The G1300 also offers a frequency response of 10Hz-25kHz and a dampening factor of >200 @ 4 ohm. The most notable aspect of the Audio G1300 is its extremely low price of $249.99. Even the 250/1v2, which in fact is almost an exact duplicate of the G1300, is priced higher at $429.99. Certainly the cheapest and most affordable amplifier that JL Audio offers, the JL Audio G1300 is cited as a terrific option for consumers who don’t want to spend too much, but still desire high quality and performance.
- Rated Power 14.4 V: 150 W RMS x 1 @ 4 ohm, 300 W RMS x 1 @ 2 ohm
- Rated Power 12.5 V: 120 W RMS x 1 @ 4 ohm, 220 W RMS x 1 @ 2 ohm
- THD at Rated Power:
- S/N Ratio: >104 dB referred to rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz – 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 25 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor: >200 @ 4 ohm / 50 Hz, >100 @ 2 ohm / 50 Hz
- Slew Rate: ± 22V / µs
- Input Range: 200mV – 8V RMS
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.80 in. x 9.25 in. x 2.50 in.
Add New Logo