The JL Audio 500/1v2 is a class D monoblock subwoofer amplifier based on a high-damping class D circuit with discrete control circuitry. The first model in the Slash v2 to offer only one channel, the Audio 500/1v2 supports up to 500w rated power, a 5Hz-250Hz frequency response, and a >500 @ 4 ohm dampening factor. Like its cousin, the Audio 250/1v2, the 500/1v2 also includes 2-channel preamp output, a fully-variable 24dB/octave infrasonic filter, and a signal-sensing turn-on capability that permits operation without a remote lead. In addition, the Audio 500/1v2 is priced at $599.99, a $100 less than its one-channel competitor in the HD series, the 750w HD750/1. The JL Audio 500/1v2 is considered an ample choice for consumers seeking a powerful subwoofer amplifier that is powerful, yet also affordable (at least in regards to other amplifiers).
- Rated Power: 500 W RMS @ 1.5 ohm - 4 ohm (11V-14.5V)
- THD at Rated Power:
- S/N Ratio: >95dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth) Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 250 Hz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor: >500 @ 4 ohm / 50 Hz, >250 @ 2 ohm / 50 Hz
- Input Range: Switchable from 200mV-2V RMS to 800mV-8V RMS
- Dimensions: 13.40 in. x 9.25 in. x 2.36 in.
Add New Logo