The JL Audio 300/4v2 is a class A/B four-channel full-range amplifier based on an Absolute Symmetry Class A/B circuit cited as delivering exceptional, natural sound with extremely low distortion. Much like its two-channel cousin, the 300/2v2, the 300/4v2 offers 300w (75w per channel, or 150w per bridged channel) of music power, a 5Hz-30kHz frequency response, and a dampening factor of >200 @ 4 ohm per ch. In addition, the 300/4v2 comes equipped with an Intelligent Power Supply system that helps maintain steady, consistent power while you drive. The Audio 300/4v2 is priced at $559.99, a whopping $160 over its predecessor, the 300/2v2, but a $140 savings over its cousin in the HD series, the 600w JL Audio HD600/4.
- Rated Power (4 Channel Mode): 75 W RMS x 4 @ 1.5 ohm-4 ohm (11V-14.5V)
- Rated Power (Bridged to 2 Channel): 150 W RMS x 2 @ 3 ohm-8 ohm (11V-14.5V) THD at Rated Power:
- S/N Ratio: >108.5 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 30 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor: >200 @ 4 ohm per ch. / 50 Hz, >100 @ 2 ohm per ch. / 50 Hz
- Slew Rate: ±25 V / µS @ 4 ohm per ch.
- Left to Right Channel Separation: >75 dB @ 1 kHz
- Input Range: Switchable from 200mV-2V RMS to 800mV-8V RMS
- Dimensions: 13.40 in. x 9.25 in. x 2.36 in.