The JL Audio 300/2v2 is a class A/B two-channel full-range amplifier based on an Absolute Symmetry Class A/B circuit that utilizes discrete control circuitry and feedback loop designs for greater power and dampening. The second amp in the JL Audio Slash v2 series, the $399.99 300/2v2 supplies a total of 300w (150w per channel) versus the $429.99 one-channel 250/1v2’s 250w. The 300/2v2, however, maintains a lower damping factor (>200 @ 4 ohm per ch. / 50 Hz versus >500 @ 4 ohm / 50 Hz versus) and an inferior frequency response (5 Hz - 30 kHz versus 5 Hz – 250 Hz). The Audio 300/2v2 also comes equipped with differential-balanced inputs, flexible preamp outputs, and up to 8 AWG wire speaker output connections. JL Audio 300/2v2, although less capable and functional than the 250/1v2, is nonetheless viewed as an affordable and worthwhile choice for consumers requiring a two-channel amplifier.
- Rated Power (2 Channel Mode): 150 W RMS x 2 @ 1.5 ohm-4 ohm (11V-14.5V)
- Rated Power (Bridged Mono): 300 W RMS x 1 @ 3 ohm-8 ohm (11V-14.5V)
- THD at Rated Power:
- S/N Ratio: >108.5 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 30 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor: >200 @ 4 ohm per ch. / 50 Hz, >100 @ 2 ohm per ch. / 50 Hz
- Slew Rate: ±25 V / µS @ 4 ohm per ch.
- Left to Right Channel Separation: >75 dB @ 1 kHz
- Input Range: Switchable from 200mV-2V RMS to 800mV-8V RMS
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 13.40 in. x 9.25 in. x 2.27 in.
Add New Logo