The JL Audio 250/1v2 is a class D monoblock subwoofer amplifier based on a high-damping class D circuit that utilizes discrete control circuitry and feedback loop designs for greater power and dampening. The first amp in the JL Audio Slash v2 series, the 250/1v2 offers a relatively weak power output of 250w at 1.5-4ohms. However, it must be noted that the 250/1v2, although considered weak, is priced at $429.99, much lower than its competitors such as the $699.99 JL 500/1v2 and the JL $1099.99 1000/1v2. In addition, the Audio 250/1v2 features a variable boost up to +15dB, a defeatable 24dB infrasonic filter, and a signal-sensing turn-on capability that permits amp operation without a remote lead.
- Rated Power: 250 W RMS @ 1.5 ohm-4 ohm (11V-14.5V)
- THD at Rated Power:
- S/N Ratio: >95dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz – 250 Hz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor: >500 @ 4 ohm / 50 Hz
- Input Range: Switchable from 200mV-2V RMS to 800mV-8V RMS
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 10.25 in. x 9.25 in. x 2.27 in.
Add New Logo