The JL Audio 1000/1v2 is a class D monoblocko subwoofer amplifier based on a high-dampening class D circuit with discrete control circuitry. The most powerful amplifier in JL Audio’s mobile-audio product line, the 1000/1v2 is only matched by the G-MAX, its formidable counterpart in the Audio G series. The 1000/1v2, however, is in fact stronger, offering up to 1000w rated power @ 1.5 ohm – 4 ohm, versus the G-MAX’s 600 W RMS x 1 @ 4 ohm and 1200 W RMS x 1 @ 2 ohm. In addition, the 1000/1v2 supports a 5Hz-250Hz frequency response and a 500 @ 4 ohm dampening factor. The 1000/1v2 also features differential-balanced inputs with superior noise immunity, a fully-variable selectable-slope low-pass on-board crossover, and a switchable input range from 200mV-2V RMS to 800mV-8V RMS. Priced at a whopping $1099.99, the Audio 1000/1v2 is JL Audio’s most expensive amplifier, ranging approximately $500 to $750 over competing models. Despite the high price, the JL Audio 1000/1v2 is considered the very best option for consumers willing to spend high dollars for top-notch quality, performance, and power.
- Rated Power: 1000 W RMS @ 1.5 ohm - 4 ohm (11V-14.5V)
- THD at Rated Power:
- S/N Ratio: >95dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth) Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 250 Hz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor: >500 @ 4 ohm / 50 Hz
- Input Range: Switchable from 200mV-2V RMS to 800mV-8V RMS
- Dimensions: 19.70 in. x 9.25 in. x 2.36 in.
Add New Logo