The JBL On Time Micro is a mid-grade alarm clock system that includes an integrated iPhone or iPod dock for playback of custom music. The On Time Micro is also fully compatible with additional MP3 players for users that do not own an Apple iPod device. The On Time Micro is bundled with a remote control and JBL promotes the device for use at any time, not just the mornings.
The JBL On Time Micro alarm clock includes seven independent alarm settings which can all be customized for different times, as well as a unique sync feature which allows users to choose the music they wake up to. A small LCD panel display shows time information on the device, and it can be controlled directly using touch control buttons; there is also a large snooze button for those who wish to return to sleep. The JBL On Time Micro device has a 12 watt maximum power (2 x 6 watts), and a frequency response range of 70Hz–20kHz fully complimented by a noise limit of 80 decibels.
The JBL On Time Micro is available in two color options; Aluminum and Black.
- Mid-Grade Alarm Clock/iPod Dock
- Small LCD Panel Display
- Large Snooze Button
- Remote Control Included
- Media Player Compatibility
- All docking versions of iPod (including nano G3, iPod classic, iPod touch)
- MP3 players
- CD players
- Desktop and laptop computers (all platforms)
- Main connection: iPod and iPhone docking connector
- Auxiliary input: 3.5mm (1/8") stereo mini-jack
- Drivers: Two 1-3/4" full-range JBL Phoenix transducers
- 12 watts Total
- 2 x 6 watts
- Frequency Response: 70Hz–20kHz
- 284mm (W) x 70mm (H) x 146mm (D)
- 11-3/16" (W) x 2-3/4" (H) x 5-3/4" (D)
- Weight: 0.8kg (1.8 lb)
- Input Impedance: >5k ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >80dB
Add New Resource