The JBL Micro Wireless is the first ultra-portable speaker featuring a Li-ion rechargeable battery, built-in bass port and wireless Bluetooth connection. With a 1-5/8-inch (40-millimeter) driver, it delivers full-range JBL sound with exceptional bass – yet it fits easily in backpacks or clips onto clothing. You can wirelessly stream audio to the speaker from any Bluetooth-equipped mobile phone or tablet, or use the included audio cable to connect the speaker to any mobile device or MP3 player. You can even daisy-chain with other JBL Micro Wireless speakers for a powerful sonic experience.
- Bluetooth streaming wirelessly streams high-quality stereo music from any Bluetooth-equipped device
- Built-in bass port generates impressive bass for its size and bass that's superior to comparable portable products
- Built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery that provides up to five hours of playback time and can easily be recharged using the included adapter
- Smart Cable design stores in the bottom of the speaker case to prevent tangling
- Chain multiple Micro Wireless speakers together to create a truly impressive sound environment
The JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-equipped mobile phone or tablet, making JBL sound available for a wide range of portable devices. It’s a wireless wonder.
JBL speakers are famous for powerful bass. But it might surprise you to hear JBL bass this strong from a speaker this small. A built-in bass port enables the JBL Micro Wireless to generate bass that’s superior to comparable portable products.
The JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker has a built-in Li-ion battery that provides up to 5 hours of playback time. You can easily recharge the battery using a micro USB port, which saves you battery hassles and money.
If you want to add some “macro” to your Micro, you can connect the JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker to other JBL Micro Wireless speakers, creating an impressive sound environment.
- One JBL Micro Wireless speaker
- One micro USB cable for recharging
- One carrying pouch
- Quick-start guide
- Bluetooth technology
- Built-in bass port
- Five-hour Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Portable design
- Smart-cable design
- LED indicator
- Daisy-chain capability
Frequently Asked Questions
Can this be plugged into wall AC outlet all the time?
As long as the over charge protection circuit doesn't fail, there should be no problem. That said, I would turn off external power were I not around. Any electronic circuit can fail, and if the over charge circuit fails, Lithium Ion batteries can fail in a spectacular fashion. Myself, if I'm in one place for a good period of time, I'll plug it in and leave it that way as long as I'm using it. It is never a bad idea to unplug it if it's not being used, or is completed charging.
What is the difference between JBL Micro II Ultra-Portable 3-Watt Speaker (Black) and JBL Micro wireless Bluetooth Speaker?
The wireless is bluetooth, the other is not.
I'm unable to get my iPhone bluetooth to synch up with this speaker for some reason. Any suggestions?
With speaker turned off...turn on Bluetooth on phone...then do a search for devices...as the phone is searching...hold down the power button on speaker for 3 seconds and let go. It did take about 4 times for the iphone to show connected. And if holding down the power button does not work, just turn it on and off while the phone is searching. Eventually the phone will connect to it.
Add New FAQ
- Battery Average Life 5 Hours
- Connectivity Technology Wired & Wireless
- Power Source Type Battery
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)