The JBL HT5 are a pair of center channel speakers from the JBL HT series sold together in a pair. Designed to complement the HT4V and HT4H speakers in a 5.1 or 7.1 high definition home theater system, the JBL HT5 comes equipped with dual 5-1/4” cast aluminum cone subwoofers and one 1” pure-Titanium dome tweeter with a Bi-radial constant directivity horn designed to preserve the imaging of center-channel dialogue with “pinpoint accuracy.” The JBL HT5 also features a straight-line single path crossover network, a FreeFlow flared rear port, and a rear piston type foot for correct speaker positioning. In addition, the JBL HT5 competes with the JBL ES25C (JBL ES series) and the JBL CSC55 (JBL Cinema Sound. The JBL HT5 (two speakers included) is priced at $719.99. bringing each speaker to an individual value of approximately $359.99.
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 20kHz (–6dB)
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power: 130 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 85dB
- Crossover Frequencies: 2300Hz
- Low-Frequency Transducers: Dual 5-1/4” cones
- High-Frequency Transducer: 1” pure-Titanium dome with Bi-Radial Horn
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 13 5/8" x 6 13/16" x 10"
- Weight : 14 lb (6.4kg)