The JBL ES25C is 3-way center loudspeaker that sports dual 5” proprietary PolyPlas shielded low-frequency subwoofers and one ¾” titanium-laminate tweeter mounted in Elliptical Oblate Spheriodal waveguides for improved high-frequency dispersion anywhere in the room. The only center channel speaker in the JBL ES series, the JBL ES25C stands alongside its bookshelf (ES 20/30) and floor-standing (ES 80/90) peers. Like the majority of its cousins, it features an ultra-high frequency driver that gives it a wide 80Hz – 40kHz frequency range. Plus, the ES25C boasts a bass-reflex port for extended bass responses, EOS waveguides that evenly disperse high frequencies to deliver a more accurate imaging, a straight-line signal path crossover network that preserves clarity and detail, and cellulose-fiber cones reinforced with a Polmer coating for a “uniform pistonic motion” and results in no internal resonance and a more precise base. The JBL ES25C also features a super-elegant cabinet design with a slender profile built from a wood-like and textured high-quality vinyl. The JBL ES25C is priced at $159.99.
- Frequency Response: 80Hz – 40kHz (–6dB)
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power: 150 Watts
- Power Handling (Continuous/Peak): 75 Watts/300 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 90dB
- Crossover Frequencies: 3000Hz – 24dB/octave; 12000Hz – 18dB/octave
- Low-Frequency Transducers: Dual 5” (130mm) PolyPlas; shielded
- High-Frequency Transducer: 3/4" (19mm) Titanium-laminate dome, shielded, EOS
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 7" x 18-3/4" x 10"
- Weight : 16.7 lb (7.6kg)