The JBL ES10 are a pair of bookshelf loudspeakers and part of the ES line of home theater speakers that also include tower speakers, subwoofer and center channel. Available in Black, Cherry and Beech finish, they are designed to also look good as well as provide high quality sound reproduction either in normal stereo or side channel home theater applications. Internally they offer lightweight PolyPlas enforced cones, 4" woofers, 3/4" dome tweeters and 3/4" ultra-high frequency tweeters and have a frequency response of 65Hz to 40kHz with 50 Watts nominal/200 Watts peak power handling. They also have two large ports on top designed with JBL's FreeFlow technology. The maximum recommended amplifier power to use with these is 100 Watts.
- Bookshelf/Wall-Mount Speaker
- Black Ash/Cherry/Beech
- Frequency Response: 65Hz to 40kHz
- Crossover Frequencies: 3kHz – 24dB/octave; 9kHz – 18dB/octave
- Power Handling: 50 Watts Continuous / 200 Watts Peak
- Max. Recommended Amplifier Power: 100 Watts
- Low-Frequency Transducer: 100mm (4") PolyPlas, shielded
- High-Frequency Transducer: 19mm (3/4") Titanium- laminate dome, shielded; EOS waveguide
- Ultrahigh-Frequency Transducer: 19mm (3/4") Polyester-film ring-radiator, shielded; EOS waveguide
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 86dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 201mm x 305mm x 140mm / 7-7/8" x 12" x 5-1/2"
- Weight: 4kg / 8.8 lb