The JBL On Tour iBT is a mid-range to high-end Bluetooth speaker designed specifically for use with the iPad and iPad 2 but is also compatible with other iOS devices (iPhone, iPod Touch) and many other Bluetooth devices that support A2DP and AVRCP Bluetooth profiles. It features Neodymium transducers, a built-in microphone, an included iPad kickstand, easy-to-use controls and the ability to charge iOS devices when plugged into AC power.
The On Tour iBT's Neodymium transducers provide it with a relatively wide frequency response of 100 Hz - 20 kHz with minimal distortion across the whole range at any volume level. Its built-in microphone allows the On Tour iBT to send or receive FaceTime video calls from your iPad or iPhone while supporting hands-free calling with other compatible devices. Meanwhile, the On Tour iBT's easy-to-use controls offer users the ability to quickly adjust volume levels and mute/unmute the device.
- High-performance one-piece, 2-channel audio system
- Works with iPad 2, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod touch and many other Bluetooth devices that support A2DP and AVRCP Bluetooth profiles
- Wireless music via Bluetooth technology using the latest codecs supported by Apple (AAC) for the highest quality wireless audio
- Built-in mic
- Includes separate adjustable tabletop stand for iPads or other tablet devices
- Easy-to-use controls
- Frequency response of 100 Hz - 20 kHz
- Charge iOS devices when plugged into AC power