Jawbone is entering into the entry-level segment with the launch of the UP Move, an activity tracker that comes with fitness and sleep tracking features. The tracker bridges the gap between the $129 UP24 and the free Up app, and comes with most features offered by Jawbone's higher-end activity trackers in a form factor that delivers six months of battery life.
The water-resistant anodized aluminum body of the Up Move slots into a clip-on dongle that you can attach to a belt loop, or a wrist strap made out of hypoallergenic silicon rubber. The single cell battery is user-replaceable.
The activity tracker lets you easily measure your steps, exercise and calories burned throughout the day, and also tracks number of hours slept and quality of sleep. The tracker even has a watch mode that tells you the time through two embedded LEDs built into the watch face that show the current hour and five-minute interval. A built-in Bluetooth sensor relays information from the tracker to the Up app, which is available for Android and iOS.
- Guides you to get fit, lose weight and have fun doing it. Choose your color, clip it on and get moving
- Tracks steps, exercise, overall calories burned, hours slept and quality of sleep. For best results, wear your UP MOVE on your wrist at night while you sleep
- Track your food, drink, calories, nutrients and use the UP App Food Score to quickly know if you are eating right
- Connects you with friends and family so you can reach your goals together or see how you measure up on the team leaderboards
- Compatible with iOS and Android; Requires installation of free Jawbone UP smartphone app
- Tracker with Yellow Slim Strap
- Tracker with Gray Thick Strap
- Tracker with Onyx Slim Strap
- Tracker with Onyx Thick Strap
- Tracker with Purple Thick Strap
- Tracker with Red Slim Strap
- Tracker with Purple Thick Strap Bundle
From counting calories with MyFitnessPal to charting your progress with pregnancy-app Glow, and automatically adjusting your Nest Learning Thermostat to get a better night's sleep, the UP system makes them work for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you wear this without carrying your phone and have it sync all the data later with your device?
Yes, the tracker will hold data then sync via Bluetooth once the iPhone in range & the UP app is launched.
Do I need to have a smartphone to use with this tracker? Will the use of my laptop or Kindle work?
You need to have either an Android or iOS device with Bluetooth enabled. It will not work with a laptop or Kindle reader.
How long does the battery last?
At least 6 months. The battery can be replaced, but this requires removing the unit from the flexible plastic carrier. Carefully pry it out using a small screwdriver or small knife.
Add New FAQ
- Batteries 1 CR2 batteries required. (included)
Add New Resource