Smart, easy to use and beautifully designed, Jawbone ICON HD is the most convenient way to enjoy all your calls and mobile audio in one place. No matter where you are, what you’re doing, or what type of device you’re using (phone, tablet, laptop, gaming console), you'll be totally hands-free and ready to talk, listen and multitask.
- Listen in HD - Dynamic wideband speaker brings music, video & calls vibrantly to life.
- NoiseAssassin 2.5 - Jawbone headsets are the only Bluetooth headsets with a Voice Activity Sensor (VAS) that eliminates virtually all background noise.
- Get apps & updates at MyTALK - ICON HD gets better with time when synced with Jawbone's MyTALK platform. Download apps, customize new features, set different voices or language options.
- Keep Tabs on Battery Life - You'll love the convenience of having a Jawbone battery meter displayed in the status bar of your iPhone, BlackBerry or Android and hear automatic alerts whispered in your ear.
- Find the perfect fit - An impressive selection of earbud and earloop combinations ensure a great fit.
Hear battery status updates (eg. “four hours of talk time remaining”) at the press of a button, or simply glance at your iPhone to see your Jawbone headset battery meter in the status bar.
ICON HD comes with two earbud styles in multiple sizes and an optional earloop to ensure a comfortable and secure fit for either ear.
Whether you’re talking in a noisy airport or on the road, Jawbone’s patented military-grade NoiseAssassin technology ensures that your speech sounds crystal clear, even in the loudest environments.
Your headset audio never sounded better. ICON HD features a large wideband speaker that delivers full-spectrum, HD-quality sound. You can also pause and play media from your headset.
Jawbone is constantly developing and releasing new apps, features and software upgrades that you can download on Jawbone's MyTALK pl
- Jawbone ICON HD headset
- 3 spout earbuds (s,m,l)
- 4 round earbuds (xs,s,m,l)
- 1 earloop, micro USB cable
- AC charger
- User guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Do it work on a Kyocera flip phone
Jimmy, You should be asking Jawbone company this question, not on Amazon. But if the flip phone has Bluetooth, it should work.
How to pair icon had to iPhone
I haven't had to do it recently but from what I remember it is hold the button for three seconds with it off then turn it in while holdin the button for a couple more seconds, the light should blink and then it will be discoverable to your iphone. If not it's in the Booklete you get or online.
Add New FAQ
- Compatibility Mac OS X 10.5 and higher (for MyTALK apps and software updates), Windows 7, Vista XP
- Standby time Up to 10 days (240 hours)
- Talk time Up to 4.5 hours
- Multipoint Simultaneous Multipoint
- Bluetooth Compatibility Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
- Bluetooth Version 2.5
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)