The 200E makes it easy to add professional-style embroidery to garments, accessories, home deck items and more. Transform everything in your home to something uniquely yours. Simply snap in the hoop and press a key. Use the USB port to transfer designs from your computer and enjoy features that make embroidering easy, like the built-in needle threaded. Forget designer goods, the 200E makes it truly affordable to customize your world.
- Multiple resizing capability, Screen messages in 11 languages, 73 Built-in embroidery designs
- 3 Monogramming fonts, Up to 650 spm, Built-in carry handle
- Bed-mounted Carriage Arm, USB Memory Key Compatible, Large Embroidery Area
- Backlit LCD Touchscreen, Compatible with Janome Software, 45 Degrees design rotation
- Auto-declutch bobbin winder, Extra-high industrial type presser foot lift, Thread cutter
The advantage of easy drop-in, top load bobbins is that you can readily see how much thread is left on the bobbin through the window. You do not have to remove the bobbin case to insert a new bobbin, and you do not have to remove the accessory tray from the freearm to change bobbins. Drop-in bobbin sewing machines also have full rotary metal hooks which move in one direction, run quieter, and require less lubrication than underneath oscillating shuttle hook and removable bobbin case systems.
Frequently Asked Questions
This machine won't do anything larger than a 5x 5 hoop?
That is correct. There is only one hoop for this machine, which has a maximum embroidery space of 5.5"x5.5".
Do I need to have internet access to use this?
No you do not need the Internet, some designs are preprogrammed and for others that you purchased you will need a USB.
Can buttonholes be done on this machine?
Buttonholes can not be done on this machine. This is an Embroidery Only machine.
Add New FAQ
- Screen Backlit LCD touchscreen
- Speed Up to 650 sstitches per minute
- Maximum Embroidery Size 5"x5“
- Built-in Embroidery Designs 73