Jackery®Mini is the world's smallest portable external battery designed for extending mobile device battery life. It features high energy density, compact design, and a smart safety protection circuit, which makes it the most reliable power companion on the go. With an affordable price and great Jackery customer service, you will enjoy your mobile life more than ever with the Jackery Mini.
- The world's smallest external rechargeable battery; Fits easily into any bag or pocket; Compact, portable & stylish design; Easily fits into your bag to provide instant power; PERFECT for long flights, road trips, or whenever you need to charge your mobile devices wherever you are.
- High Capacity, 3200mAh rechargeable power capacity with 1A output. Add 10 extra hours of talk time or 1 full charges to your iPhones; 100% extra battery life for most mobile phones.
- Samsung Grade A cell and premium microchips ensure high quality; Premium aluminum case; Secured battery safety with 4 layers of smart safety protection circuit; Advanced power lock technology with standby time up to 6 months after fully charged. 500+ recharge cycles over the life of the battery.
- 4 LED indicators to indicate the charging and discharging status.
- Package includes: Jackery Mini External Battery, premium Micro USB to USB 2.0 cable; Visit www.jackeryusa.com for more details.
Apple: iPhone 5S, 5C, 5 / iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS / iPad Air / iPad Mini / iPod (Apple cable required)
Samsung: Galaxy S4 S3 S2 / Galaxy Note 3 2 / Galaxy Nexus / Focus S / Infuse
HTC: One, One max, One mini / Desire series / Butterfly series
Motorola: Moto X / Moto G / Droid series
LG: Nexus 5, 4, G2, Optimus 4X, 2X, V, S, T, 3D, 7
Nokia: Lumia 1020 920 900 710 800 / N8 / N9
Others: Most of Android Phones / Android Tablets / Google Glass / Blackberry / Sony Xperia Z1 / PSP / Nook Color / MP3 MP4 MP5 / GoPro
Performance for iPhones: 100% battery life
Input charging time: 3-5h via Standard USB or AC adapter (not included)
Compact "Lipstick" Size: 3.7 x 0.9 x 0.8 inches; Weight: 2.7 ounce
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you charge the charger? Can you plug it into the wall?
The end that charges the item has to be plugged into a USB receiver. Either a PC or an iPhone plug that plugs into the wall. To add to my last review... I must say that after re-charging it and using it a few times, it seems to be holding a charge way longer then the first time, making it more handy to have for emergencies! I'm considering purchasing another for my teenager. Hope this helps!
Exactly what would I need to buy to charge my iPhone to the Jackery? Please be very specific,describe, as I know nothing about tech stuff.
The Jackery comes with a USB cord that allows you to charge the Jackery from a USB port(you can use the one from your computer). After the Jackery is charged you then can take your normal iPhone cord and plug it in to your Jackery and your phone and it starts charging!
How many hours will it provide to my phone?
On my iPhone 5S it will charge my phone all the way to full and still have about a quarter charge (one light) left on the Jackery Mini.
Add New FAQ
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required
Add New Resource