Outstanding design. Outstanding performance
Jabra's headset takes their award winning design & performance to a new level with a discreet vibrating alert & up to 7 hours of talk time and up to 200 hours on standby. Behind the ear design provides unbeatable discreet comfort, allowing you to be handsfree and cord-free all day long.
The soft elastomer body and contoured shape of the Jabra BT250v allow it to fit securely behind your ear. It's so comfortable you'll forget you're wearing it.
The Jabra BT250v uses innovative technology and materials to provide crisp sound quality. Sound-absorbing material reduces distortions, whilst a unidirectional microphone amplifies your voice and reduces background noise. The Jabra BT250v uses patented MiniGelT technology to channel sound directly into your ear, providing great sound quality at both ends of the call.
The Jabra BT250v gives you the freedom to use your mobile phone up to 10 metres (30 feet) away. Use your phone's features like call transfer, last number redial, voice dialling with a single easy to use buttons. Adjust the headset volume and answer/end calls with a single touch on the Jabra BT250v.
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 7 hours of talk time and up to 200 hours standby.
- Supporting both Bluetooth headset and hands free profiles.
- 4 Jabra MiniGelsT provided (2 standard, 2 small).
- Last number redial, call reject, call waiting and call hold (subject to phone support).
- Range of up to 10 metres from phone.
- Distinctive gloss black styling.
- Vibrating call alert feature silently signifies an incoming call.
- Advanced performance - up to 7 hours of talk time and up to 200 hours on standby.
- Comfortable and secure fit.
- Superior audio quality.
- Easy to use "One touch" multi-function button.
- Dimension(headset): 0.5 x 2.375 x 4in.
- Dimensions (charging cradle): 1.25 x 2 x 2.25in.
- Dimensions (MiniGels):0.87 x 0.55 x 0.37in. (standard)
0.60 x 0.55 x 0.27in. (small)
- Weight(headset): 23 grams.