The Jabra SP200 is a low-end blue-tooth speakerphone designed to attach to any automotive sun visor and provide a hands free experience for the average consumer. The SP200 is the successor to the much higher end Jabra SP700 model. The Jabra SP200 boasts nothing fancy but the common design for complete hands free phone support. In more detail it features blue-tooth 2.0 compatibility, noise reduction and echo cancellation technology (DSP), a volume wheel, an answer/end call button, an on/off switch, auto blue-tooth pairing to any (blue-tooth enabled) mobile phone, 10 hours total talk time, and a 23 day life cycle in standby.
The Jabra SP700, which is the higher end model, allows users to playback music on a mobile device through the car stereo, as well as transfer speaker output through the car stereo. In addition the SP700 also makes voice announcements so that users never have to take their eyes off the road. It is important to note that the SP200 includes none of these features.
- Low-end blue-tooth speakerphone unit
- Attaches to any automotive sun visor
- Bluetooth 2.0 support, eSCO
- Noise reduction and echo cancellation technology (DSP)
- Volume wheel
- Large size answer/end call button
- On/off switch
- Auto pairing to any blue-tooth enabled cell phone
- Battery Life
- 10 hours during talk time
- 23 days while in standby mode
Add New Resource