The Jabra Cruiser2 is an Bluetooth-enabled cellphone loudspeaker designed specifically for in-car use. It features Bluetooth 2.1 wireless connectivity, dual microphones, an internal speaker and a built-in FM transmitter. Additionally, the Cruiser2 offers voice guidance in nine different languages, Noise Blackout technology and a talk time of about 14 hours (13 days standby).
The Cruiser2's Bluetooth connectivity allows it to wirelessly interface with any Bluetooth-enabled cellphone, broadcasting music and voice through its integrated speaker or through your car's sound system by way of its built-in FM transmitter. Meanwhile, its dual microphones allow the Cruiser2 to better pickup voice while Noise Blackout technology helps to reduce ambient sound while keeping voice quality intact.
- Bluetooth 2.1 with EDR and eSCO
- Dual microphones
- Integrated speaker
- Integrated FM transmitter
- Large, easy to access volume controls, including a dedicated mute button
- Features answer/end, redial and voice dialing
- Voice Guidance in 9 different languages
- Talk time: up to 14 hours with up to 13 days of standby time