- Emergency Lock Button & Accident Auto Detection Feature (G-Sensor) can lock current video file to memory.
- Full-HD Video 1920x1080 at 30 fps, super wide 170° angle. Auto Record - Auto On/Off along with your Car turning on or off. Endless looping mode and auto On/Off. Works automatically without any human touch.
- Night-vision by 6-layer Glass lenses and unique WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) video system (Similar to HDR technology in Camera).
- Front surface with simulated stitched leather-style can cut reflections and makes it more classy than other dash cams with just a plain black plastic case.
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty To Cover Any Issues. MicroSD card included.
- ITRUE X3 Dash Camera
- In car charging cable
- Mounting holder for camera
- USB cable
- User Manual
- 8 GB MicroSD card
- Battery is mainly used to save files in emergency. Please always connect X3 to external power while it is in use.
- Motion detection should be set to OFF in recording while driving to avoid randomly stopping recording and small files saved.
- If there is no SD card in the box, it means the card has been already inserted into the camera.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a model that will record sound with the video?
The current version X3 could record sound together with video. There is a switch which you can turn on or off to record or not record audio together with video.
Can it rotate 360 degress ie to record a police officer at window or look behind for aggressive driver?
Thanks for the interest on our product. Yes, it could rotate 360 degrees. If the camera is installed on the front window, there is no problem to rotate to record a police officer at window. It could also be rotated to record driver behind. However, installing a camera on the rear window is usually recommended if one wants to record things behind. This can ensure a better video quality and reduce the probability that camera may be blocked by people or things in the car.
Can the viewer (facing the driver) be turned off to stay off while driving?
Yes. The camera has a screen saver function which could be set to 1 min, 3 min. This allows the screen to turn off 1 min /3 min. after starting recording.
Add New FAQ
- Display 2.7 inch 4:3 LCD
- Memory Card Support up to 32GB Micro SD/TF Card
- Motion Detection Support
- File Format Video: MOV
- Video Resolution 1080FHD 1920×1080
Add New Resource