Featuring a 5-stage filtration process, the RO incorporates polypropylene sediment (PP), Granular Active Carbon (GAC), Carbon Block (CTO) and Reverse Osmosis technologies to provide crisp-tasting, bottled-quality water at 2 cents per bottle.
- It is for endless great tasting water rejecting up to 99% of chlorine, fluoride, lead, arsenic, microorganisms, pharmaceuticals and 100+ pollutants
- High quality problem-free and noise-free RO system for both city and well water
- Made with NSF certified WET parts by American owned factory that is certified with ISO 9000:2000 Quality Management Systems
- Bigger RO membrane square footage delivers 75GPD great tasting water that fills up tank faster and is with longer lifespan, up to 1.5 times than 50GPD system. Minimum water pressure 35psi, or model #RCC7P with booster pump is recommended.
- 1-year Satisfaction Guarantee,
- Free Upgrades since Sep/2014: Luxury Designer EU-style Faucet ($45 value), Water Detector ($10 value), Easy to follow Installation Instruction (also on our website), 3/8" one piece Feed Water Adapter (make tapping into water line easier), new Automatic Shut-off Valve and 5th Post-Carbon stage
Every time you turn on drinking faucet, source water passes through a 5-micron sediment filter that traps particulate matter--such as dirt, rust, and silt--that can affect the taste and appearance of your water, and potentially clog the system. Next, a 5-micron GAC filter reduces chlorine taste and odor, as well as mineral oil, BTEX, Poly aromatic hydrocarbons (PACs), phenol, and halogenated substance.
For the third stage, a denser carbon block filter removes any residual color, taste and odds (CTO), as well as difficult-to-remove chemicals such as chloramines. Additional stages such as AK and UV can be added on for extra effect. Pump is recommended if source water pressure is less than 45psi.
The system's fourth stage of filtration is especially important, as it involves the pressing of water through the NSF certified reverse osmosis (RO) membrane, the same technology used to produce bottle water. This semi-permeable membrane features tiny holes at size of 0.0001 micron(µm) effectively removes arsenic, lead, perchlorate, chromium, copper, TDS (total dissolved solids), sodium, and a long list of other water contaminants. It also removes parasitic cysts, such as giardia and cryptosporidia.
The fifth stage of filtration utilizes a finer GAC filter, which works as a final polishing filter when the water leaves the storage tank on its way up to drinking faucet. The end result is consistently great-tasting water at merely one cent per bottle. Besides helping yourself, with any type of iSpring water-filtration product you use, you may also prevent up to 16,000 plastic bottles from polluting environment --all in the time it takes to use and replace a single filter.
By default every iSpring Water Filtration system comes with thirty-day money back policy and one-year limited manufacturer warranty. Please contact us directly if you have any questions or concerns.
- 1st Stage -- 5 micron 10 inch high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter in a transparent housing -- removes sediments, dust, sand, particles, and rust. Certified to NSF/ANSI standards.
- 2nd Stage -- 5 micron 10 inch Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) -- gets rid of unpleasant chlorine, tastes and odors, cloudiness and colors. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards.
- 3rd Stage -- 5 micron 10 inch Carbon Block (CTO) -- removes any residual color, tastes & odors, plus compounding pre-filters' efficiency and extending membrane's life. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards.
- 4th Stage -- 0.0001 micron High Rejection TFC Reverse Osmosis Membrane -- heart of the RO system, produces bottled quality drinking water up to 75 gallons per day.
- 5th Stage -- 1 micron 10 inch Total Polishing Inline Carbon -- removes any possible residual tastes and odors from the tank. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards.
- Tank -- Premium 3.2 gallon pressurized tank. Certified to NSF/ANSI standards.
- Faucet -- Lead-Free, long reach, goose neck faucet. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards.
- Tubing -- Food Grade 4-color tubing set. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards.
- Installation Hardware -- Tank Valve, Feed Water Adapter, Drain Saddle, Teflon Tape, Two Wrenches, 3 spare O-rings, 2 spare Elbow Fittings, and User Manuals.
- Plus Features -- Pre-installed Automatic Shut-off Valve and the Check Valve work together to shut off the system automatically when the storage tank is filled up.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this filter out flouride?
It is reverse osmosis so yes it is the only way to filter out fluorine. But get the ph alkaline filter to put desirable minerals back in.
How difficult is the installation?
It takes a couple of hours. You need a lot of room under sink; it's a lot of stuff.
Can a booster pump be added?
It is easily added if required.
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource