iRonsnow IS-088 Dynamo Emergency Solar Hand Crank Self Powered AM/FM/NOAA Weather Radio, LED Flashlight, Smart Phone Charger Power Bank with Cables.
- Compact AM/FM NOAA Weather Radio and a powerful 3 LED flashlight, with cell phone charger
- Offers a choice of self-charge, solar and external recharge power options.Multiple ways to power/charge the radio: hand crank to wind up internal alternator, expose to sunlight to charge by solar panel, DC recharge by connecting the mini USB cable to computer. This is a self power emergency radio that you and your family can depend on, anytime anywhere, any weather.
- 1 minute hand-cranking supports over 5 minutes radio play time, over 30 minutes of continuous torch light, 5 minutes cell phone talk time
- Light, and easy to carry, good survival kit when cellphone powered off or cyclone
- 3 ways to charge: micro usb/hand crank/solar.
- Dimensions: 5" x 2.4" x 1.6" .
- USB Charging Cable
- Retractable Antenna
- Wrist lanyard
- Mini, micro, USB smart phone tips for charging
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the hand crank be attached to a hamster wheel so that it may be charged by rodents?
Only if you set the rats tail on fire, then it will have the motivation to produce the proper RP.
Can it be charged with a plug in USB charger instead of a computer?
Yes, but plug(ac charger) not included in package.
Is the unit hard or soft plastic?
It's a hard plastic. Any room light source is fine; direct summer sunlight for more than a half hour is probably overkill, because of the temperature build-up.
Add New FAQ
- Battery Power 3xAAA/350 mAh/3.6V Ni-MH
- LED illumination 5000lux @120mm
- LED lifespan 100,000 hours
- WeatherBand 162.40 to 162.55 MHz
- Maximum Power Consumption 0.5W
- Working voltage 2.7V to 4.2V
Add New Resource