The IPets PET619-2 is a 2 dog remote training collar that combines many of the features and elements commonly found in shock collars but with a compact receiver design to accommodate a larger variety of dog sizes from up 10 pounds and up. This unit was designed ergonomically with an amateur in mind, and provides a "no look" one hand operation, so you're more focused on your dog. With the new rapid charging technology and ability to charge both devices simultaneously, this e-collar is always ready when you are. A feature of this unit is the ability to remotely power on and off from the remote transmitter.
- 330 yard range remote training collar, can control up to two receiver collars. Remotely power on/off collar receivers from remote transmitter
- Compact receiver/collar designed specifically for smaller dogs, from 10 lbs. or larger with a collar size from 7 to 26 inches
- Easy to use, adjustable Intensity Dial offers precise stimulation level (0-100) of Vibration / Static Stimulation; Standard Tone mode
- Rechargeable transmitter and receiver with 2-hour rapid charge lithium batteries; Fully waterproof collar receiver and water-resistant transmitter
- Swap quickly between collar receivers with dog selector switch. Power saving design to extend battery life and get more use off one charge
- Coming When Called -- Keep your dog in range and out of trouble with one button
- Jumping Up -- Stop jumping on you and others in an instant
- Bolting -- Stop an emergency in its tracks from a distance
- Pulling -- Teach your dog to walk beside you on or off leash
Training collars are used to train the dogs instead of punishing. This collar has three options to train the dogs, Beep, vibration and Static shock. And the static shock will always be the last source to use. We'd like to recommend our strong vibration training collar as well if you don't want to use static shock collar.
CAUTION! Please read and follow the instructions in manual. Proper fit of the collar is important. A collar worn for too long or made too tight on the pet's neck may cause skin damage. These collars can cause pressure necrosis if used incorrectly and is often misidentified as burns.
1. Avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day. 2. If it's possible, reposite the collar on the pet's neck every 1 to 2 hours. 3. Check the fit of the collar to prevent excessive pressure; follow the instructions in this manual. 4. Never connect a lead to the electronic collar; it will cause excessive pressure on the contacts. 5. When using a separate collar for a lead, don't put pressure on the electronic collar. 6. Wash the dog's neck area and the contacts of the collar weekly with a damp cloth. 7. Examine the contact area daily for signs of a rash or a sore. 8. If a rash or sore is found, discontinue use of the collar until the skin has healed. 9. If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, see your veterinarian.
These steps will help keep your pet safe and comfortable. Millions of pets are comfortable while they wear stainless steel contacts. Some pets are sensitive to contact pressure. You may find after some time that your pet is very tolerant of the collar. If so, you may relax some of these precautions. It Is important to continue daily checks of the contact area. If redness or sores are found, discontinue use until the skin has fully healed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Would 220-240 volt be ok for the charger?
You will just need to purchase an adapter.
Are the prongs removable and still waterproof?
You can remove the prongs and the unit still be waterproof but not recommend keeping them attached.
Can this be submerged, as in the dog going swimming?
Yes, this unit is waterproof and allows the dog to submerge the collar receiver.
Add New FAQ
- Remote Rate 330 yards
Add New Resource