The INTEX® Mega Wetset Chill II Floating Cooler features 6 cup holders to keep beverages within easy reach and holds up to 72 beverage cans with ice. With tough 16 gauge vinyl construction, this cooler is sturdy and features 3 air chambers to stay afloat. 4 heavy-duty handles make the cooler easy to transport, and it comes with a repair patch to fix minor tears and punctures.Can be used as the base for a 48-quart cooler (not included).Repair patch included to fix minor tears and tears and punctures.
- No need to get out of the pool for a nice refreshing beverage when you have an Intex Mega Chill 2
- The base can also be used as a floating base for a cooler up to 48 quarts
- Includes: Removable ice chest. Three air chambers. Six built-in cup holders. Four durable handles. Repair patch.
- Removable ice chest holds up to 72 cans and ice
- Use as a floating base for a cooler up to 48-Quarts
- 6 cup holders
- 4 Heavy duty handles
- Repair patch included
Frequently Asked Questions
Can someone please tell me the inside dimentions of the cooler compartmenet? Both widths? and the depth?
The dimension inside is 28 inch (lenght), 20 inch (widht) and 17 inch (depth). It's approximatly.
Does the lid detach completely or does it fasten and or have a strap to hold it when the lid is off?
It has velcro tabs to hold the lid down but does detach completely. It's also flexible enough to tie down at the middle and lift half up to reach in for drinks, which is what we did since we towed it behind a raft in a regatta.
The product description says it holds 24 cans, and the bullets say 72 cans, which one is correct?
The mega chill I holds 24 cans... This is the mega chill II which is much bigger and can hold a large cooler (72 cans)
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource