The Intel BOXDH67BLB3 is a mid-range MicroATX motherboard based on Intel's H67 Express chipset. It features an LGA1155 processor socket and support for up to 32GB of DDR3 RAM. Additionally, the BOXDH67BLB3 sports integrated Intel HD graphics, a PCI-E x16 expansion lane, two SATA 3 ports, three SATA II ports, two USB 3.0 ports and 14 USB 2.0 ports.
The BOXDH67BLB3's LGA1155 processor socket allows it to utilize any Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 processor in the LGA1155 package while its four DIMM slots support up to 32GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1333 and 1066 MHz. Its integrated Intel HD graphics allow the BOXDH67BLB3 to handle high definition and 3D media right out of the box while its PCI-E x16 graphics expansion slot allows for extended graphical performance. Meanwhile, the BOXDH67BLB3's USB 3.0 ports make it fully compatible with USB 3.0 devices with data transfer rates 10 times that of USB 2.0.
- LGA1155 processor socket supports Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 processors
- Supports up to 32GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1333 and 1066 MHz
- Integrated Intel HD graphics
- 2x SATA 3 ports, 3x SATA II ports
- 2x USB 3.0 ports, 14x USB 2.0 ports
- 1x PCI-E x16, 2x PCI Express 2.0 x 1, 1x PCI
- MicroATX Form Factor