The Integra DTA-70.1 is a high-end amplifier designed for home theater systems. Released in 2010, this product offers a powerful 150 watts to each of the DTA-70.1’s 9 channels. The manufacturer intends for this amplifier to be paired with their DHC-80.1, a 9.2 channel processor with ‘height’ and ‘stereo-wide’ channels for three-dimensional effects. The Integra DTA-70.1 uses all-analog circuitry and a large power supply to virtually eliminate noise interference from digital circuitry. The enclosure is built out of heavy duty aluminum, while the chassis features rear banana posts, XLR and RCA inputs. The Integra DTA-70.1 comes with THX’s Ultra2 certification.
- THX Ultra2 certification
- All-analog circuitry
- Toroidal power supply
- 150W per channel output
- Compatible with the ‘height’ and ‘stereo-wide’ DHC-80.1
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz-100 kHz/+1 dB, -3 dB
- Power Consumption: 11.7 Amps
- Dimensions: (W x H x D):17 1/8" x 7 13/16" x 17 1/2"
- Weight: 50.7 lbs. (23.0 kg)