The InStyler Wet to Dry dries hair by whisking water out of the hair strands. As the water travels up the rotating barrel, it is vented away safely and quickly without any damage to your hair. It does this as you style resulting in significantly less styling time! Use a towel to get your hair as dry as possible before you begin. Glide the InStyler slowly down your hair once to dry and once to style. Go Slowly! The InStyler works best if you glide it through your hair slowly. Listen for the Crackle! If you hear a little crackling, that means the moisture is evaporating properly from the barrel and not in your hair.
- Titanium barrel and curved tourmaline ceramic floating plate
- Dries, straightens, curls, adds volume and shine
- Safely dries the hair by whisking water out of the hair strand and venting it away
- Multiple heat settings up to 410 degrees Fahrenheit
- 30 second rapid heat-up and auto safety shut-off
- The original 1 1/4 inches barrel size creates incredible volume and loose curls and waves
- The smaller 3/4 inches barrel size is great for shorter hair, creating tight curls and bangs, as well as styling closer to the root.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this model have a cool tip or is the end too hot to touch?
Yes it has.
Does this product comes with the thermal guard or do I have to buy separately?
Yes it does come with it.
Can this be used on dry hair or does it have to be wet?
Yes, it can be used on dry hair, just make sure to Not use it in high temperature.
Add New FAQ
- Heat Time 30 seconds
- Beauty Purpose Volumizing, Hair Styling, Curling
- Number of Heat Settings 4
- Care and Cleaning Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth