Instant Pot is a 6-in-1 cooker. It is a 6.3 Qt. programmable pressure cooker, saute/browner, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, and warmer. The control panel has 10 built-in programs, an automatic setting for keeping food warm, and 3 temperatures for sauté/browning, and for the slow cooker. It features a delayed cooking time for up to 24 hours. The exterior and cooking pot are made out of stainless steel.
- Stainless steel exterior and cooking pot
- Can be used as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, warmer, and to sauté
- UL and ULC certified
- 10 built-in programs that include meat/stew, soup, saute, poultry, bean/chili, congee, steam, multigrain, rice, and slow cook
- 3 temperatures for saute and slow cooking
- Delayed cooking time for up to 24 hours
- Automatic keep-warm
- Accessories include a stainless steel steam rack, rice paddle, soup spoon, and measuring cup
- Safety lid lock
- Lid close detection
- Pressure regulator
- Leaky lid detector
- Automatic pressure controller
- Excess pressure protection
- Automatic temperature control
- High temperature monitoring
- Anti-blockage vent
- Electrical current and temperature fuse
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the Instant Pot be used for canning?
The temperature and pressure don't get hot or high enough for canning.
What are the directions for steaming vegetables?
Place the steaming rack inside the inner pot filled with one to two cups of water. Cover the metal rack with an oven proof bowl. Then add the veggies, meat, or seafood and lock the lid into place. The float valve should be in the sealing position. Press the steam button and set the cooking time that is indicated either in the recipe or booklet that comes with the Instant Pot. When food is ready, use the quick release so that your food does not overcook.
Can Gaba Brown Rice be cooked in the Instant Pot?
Yes, rice is one of the 10 settings programmed into the unit.
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource